It uses the magic of Pastafaba – the leftover stock from cooking Gluten-Free pasta. I’ve always used and only used San Remo Gluten-Free pasta, so I can’t vouch for any other brands except this one.
- San Remo’s Gluten Free Spaghetti
- Gluten Free Flour Mix – ideally a Tapioca and Rice mix, but whatever suits your fancy.
- Warm Water
- Baking Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cook the Spaghetti
- Pour the leftover water into a large bowl or something. Don’t tip it into the sink!
- Eat the Spaghetti. You’ve earned it.
- Now that the leftover stock has cooled, pour it into jars. It should be like a slimy, translucent goo. This is your Pastafaba!